SERENA Needs You!
If you have used the Sympto-Thermal Method for at least six months and recognize its importance in your life, both as a method of family planning and as a way of life, and would be ready to help other couples by becoming a teacher-couple, then Serena needs you! We cannot do this without you! As a volunteer organization, this information does not get disseminated unless we have amazing and dedicated volunteers to share what they know with others.
Serena offers you:
- Quality training and accreditation
- A chance to learn even more about the method
- The opportunity to meet people who share the same values.
- Appreciate the value of fertility?
- Feel that periodic abstinence can help a couple to enrich their sexuality?
- Appreciate working with your spouse?
- Like teamwork?
- Want to help other couples by sharing what you know?
A few of the benefits of becoming a teacher-couple include:
- The satisfaction of offering a valuable resource
- Making a difference in the lives of other couples
- The opportunity to grow as a couple
- A chance to develop friendships
Can You Volunteer a few hours 3 or 4 times a year?
We want you to join our team!
- Our organization, its philosophy and values
- Procedures and criteria to become a volunteer
- The dates of upcoming training
- For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 204-783-0091 (call or text).